- The difference between high art and low art. Who knew it was so simple?
- I mentioned Elizabeth Currid and her new book in a couple of recent posts. Princeton University Press has links for the first chapter of it, plus an excerpt of a podcast interview and a video interview with her at their page for the book. In addition, Bloomberg.com has a podcast with her as well (scroll almost halfway done the page to find it.)
- How to talk about art you haven't seen. Finally, a useful art magazine column.
- Andreas Gursky writes in memory of Bernd Becher.
- He's walking up a one-way street: Willie Tee has died. I didn't mean for this set of links to be so heavy on the obits, but this one can't be ignored. From YouTube (embedding disabled, for some unknown reason.)